Following Brexit, the EU REACH Regulation was brought into UK law on 01 January 2021 under the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (Withdrawal Act 2018) and provides the regulatory framework for placing chemicals on the Great Britain (GB) market. This is commonly known as UK REACH.
Artimino Consulting and its strategic partner INERCO ITC support non-GB companies placing chemical products in the GB market in compliance with the obligations set out in the UK REACH regulation.
Artimino Consulting and INERCO ITC provides tailored
Only Representative services to non-GB companies as defined in Article 8 of the UK REACH regulation.
Services and Solutions for REACH Compliance:
- Downstream User Import Notification (DUINs)
- Grandfathering process
- Lead Registrant and Individual Registration Dossiers
- Chemical Safety Report and Exposure Scenarios
- Characterisation and Identification of Substances
- Acting on behalf of companies in Consortia and Substance Groups
- Controlling Data sharing process
- Technical, economical and administrative management of Consortia
- Classification and labelling of substances and mixtures: CLP Regulations
- Apply for authorisation under UK REACH
- Developing extended Safety Data Sheets
- Liaising with HSE Regulator
- Liaising with Data Holders
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org